We’re getting closer to the date!
Our community has given us great feedback throughout the entire journey. We want to continue this spirit of feedback by taking it to the next level.
We’re at the final stages of product development and need your help now more than ever before.
We are looking for Beta testers.
Beta Applications period has closed.
Now you’re asking, uh what, Beta testers? Isn’t it a keyboard, not a game?
There’s more beyond the keyboard alone. We’re also developing the keyboard firmware and configuration software. We want to make sure that these are more mature in user experience and functionality before mass delivery. That’s where you can play a role as a beta tester.
The beta testers will receive a keyboard from our trial production. This is a small test production that happens before mass-production. These are the same keyboards that we send out for hands-on reviews.
What we expect from a beta tester:
- An acknowledgment. You’re participating in making the Wooting one better and are willing to put the effort in it by…
- Honest and critical feedback for the Wooting one firmware and configuration software. No technical knowledge required.
- Take part on discord to share your thoughts, ideas and feedback with us. This requires a Mic.
- Willing to sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement). Meaning you can’t share anything about the keyboard, beta, software and etc without our consent.
If you want to apply as a beta tester you simply have to convince us why you should be picked. Anybody can take part, even if you’re not a Kickstarter backer.
If you’re talking yourself down for whatever reason. Whatever you lack in knowledge or experience you can compensate with creativity or wits.
To get you started with some creative ideas:
- Wooting drawings/designs for social banners, T-shirt or other swag
- A video of why you need a Wooting keyboard
- Meme’s about the impact of the Wooting one
- Or simply talk to us
Just make sure to be yourself and do your best to convince us.
You can already start sending things now. After the 14th of August, we’re going to pick a few beta testers. We will privately inform you and ask if you want to stay anonymous or not.
We’re looking forward to your ~~thing!
Calder, Erik, Jeroen.